close
47xclusive

Harry Song Rushed To The Hospital After Being Poisoned In Ghana

Harry Song Rushed To The Hospital After Being Poisoned In Ghana



Singer, Harry Song has got God to thank after surviving food poisoning in Ghana.

The singer who is in Ghana for some interviews and business meetings was a victim of stomach disruption after having dinner in one of the nights he already spent in Ghana.


(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The consequences of the food poisoning was so serious that he had to be quickly dashed to the hospital for him to be stabilized.

However, a close source of the singer has revealed he is hale and hearty and urged fans not to be scared of anything as he is now stable and ready to go about his regular business.

The source narrated how the unfortunate incident occured; “This happened after eating last night he felt dizzy and troubled all over his body…. couldn’t even see…. he was was rushed to the hospital and after all the tests the doctors..confirmed its food poisoning and fever.”


(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Meanwhile, the vicitm himself also took to his Instagram story to give an account of what happened and to downplay its severity.

He wrote;

“Nothing too serious, doctor said it’s ok to break down… ve missed all my interviews and meetings today, but my doctor said I may make it to @verchimusic ‘Shabba listening party tonight… I pray.”

Harry Song Rushed To The Hospital After Being Poisoned In Ghana

36 total views, 3 views today

Loading...

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of