The lady who recently bagged a PhD degree spoke of how to live a stress-free live that is rid of pressure and embarrassment.
She made her point by giving 14 vital tips accordingly. Most of the instructions she gave were anchored on the premise that people should learn not to live beyond their means.
On a specific note , Helen advised her fans not to send their children to schools they cannot afford , rent houses that they have to struggle to pay for annually or borrow money except in dire situations.
See what she wrote below;
TO AVOID EMBARRASSMENT AND UNNECESSARY PRESSURE LIVE A SIMPLE LIFE BECAUSE LIVING BEYOND YOUR MEANS CAN LEAD TO ALL SORTS OF STRESSFUL SITUATIONS IN LIFE.
1. Put your kids in schools you can afford because expensive schools don’t guarantee good results. Just ensure they attend good schools.
2. Rent apartments you can pay for conveniently. Don’t live in a house you struggle to pay for yearly.
3. A man whose wife is pregnant has 9 good months to prepare , same as the pregnant woman in question. They should plan for any occurrence and only seek help when they can’t meet up with their demands.
4. Some problems in our lives don’t just pop up. You may not own a house but you knew you would still have to pay rent. So it’s not an emergency.
5. Let’s plan our lives and live within our means. Save more and spend less.
6. Some people don’t earn much , but they have expensive cable TV at home. Go for a more affordable cable or terrestrial TV plan and upgrade when your income upgrades. Most times , you end up watching the same TV stations anyway!
7. Eat healthy meals and protect your family from sicknesses and diseases to avoid going to the hospital always.
14. Don’t do more than your budget. There is no award given for such. #code #happy