Forbes Names Highest Paid Actors In The World , Forbes has released its list of the highest paid actors in the world for 2019.
American actor and World Wrestling Entertainment , WWE , veteran , Dwayne Johnson , popularly known as The Rock , sits on top of the log.
In the latest ranking , the renowned wrestler climbed from his number-two placing last year.
This is despite his $89.4m (£73.6m) earnings actually being less than the $119m (£98.1m) he made in 2018.
He was the world’s number-two last year while last year’s number-one actor , George Clooney
is now out of the top 10.
That’s because his high earnings on the 2018 list were down with the sale of his tequila company in a deal worth $1bn (£753m).
The ranking is based on celebrities’ overall earnings , including brand endorsements and doesn’t solely consist of payments for acting.
Here’s the list of top 10:
- Dwayne Johnson – $89.4m (£73.6m)
- Chris Hemsworth – $76.4m (£62.9m)
- Robert Downey Jr – $66m (£54.4m)
- Akshay Kumar – $65m (£53.5m)
- Jackie Chan – $58m (£47.8m)
- Bradley Cooper – $57m (£46.9m)
- Adam Sandler – $57m (£46.9m)
- Chris Evans – $43m (£35.4m)
- Paul Rudd – $41m (£33.8m)
- Will Smith – $35m (£28.8m)